To fulfill our mission, we strive to:
- Provide quality education in an Islamic environment that reflects the principles and values derived from the Quran and Ahadeeth.
- Create a positive and engaging learning environment conducive to the personal growth and development of all our students.
- Deliver an exceptional Language and Islamic Studies curriculum using modern teaching methods and materials.
Participate in strengthening our Muslim community by partnering with other community members to establish and reinforce a proud Muslim identity that contributes positively to our society at large.
Principal: Sr. Afreen Shaikh
Program Director: Br. Mehmood Shaikh
- Modern Pedagogy
- Integrated Learning
- Student Centered Approach
- Engaging Curriculum
- Qualified Instructors
- Islamic Education in English
- International Languages: Arabic & Urdu
- Community Connections
- Special Education
- Zuhr Prayer in Congregation
- Events & Outings
Supported by the Kanata Muslim Association (KMA), KMA Weekend School is a Saturday school operating since September 2012 Alhamdulillah. As the first in the Kanata region, our goal is not only to serve the Muslim children & youth in the Ottawa area, but to establish strong community connections within Kanata and to provide much needed education services for our families. KMA Weekend School will provide a balanced learning environment for junior kindergarten to grade 8 students with a focus on the following streams: Quran, Islamic Studies in English, and International Languages (Arabic & Urdu).